Are you looking to move to, or from Ontario in the near future? You may have been curious about how much movers cost. Here we will attempt to break down this topic so you can make an informed decision and minimize your moving costs to Ontario. So what is the average cost of moving to Ontario and what factors affect the costs?
What factors affect the rates that moving companies give?
There are many factors that influence the cost of moving to Ontario, like:
- The type of items you are moving
- The distance to be covered and the logistics involved. Logically, long-distance relocation is more expensive than local.
- Whether there is an elevator or not, and whether exits are suitable.
- The number of items and estimated time required to complete the task
- The time of the move. In peak seasons, movers might charge more.
The Average Price Of Moving Services
To determine the correct movers’ costs in Ontario and the companies that offer them, take the time to compare the prices. Ask for free quotes to find out what the average price is for two-bedroom apartments, or whatever size your living space is. On average, it’s $900-$1000.
How Much Do Movers Cost Ontario
The cost of moving home or an apartment with three rooms could be between $2000 to $3000. If the entire moving process is handled by the movers, the prices may vary.
Just as an extra FYI, here are some circumstances that you need to consider before signing your name on the dotted line:
- The summer season is a time when moving costs are much higher. Summer is a time when many families decide to move, as children are on vacation from school. Students move to college and take yearly vacations. This will make it more expensive and harder to relocate.
- You need to hire the most experienced movers to offset the price. Hear us out on this: it may end up costing you more if you hire the cheapest movers right off the bat, as this could mean that the company is hiring one-off or less experienced employees. The less experience a mover has, the more they could damage your belongings and delay your move, costing you more in the end.
- Ask the moving company if there are any additional costs, should there be any unforeseen events during the move. You should be aware that many companies may have hourly minimums.
Choose the most reliable mover
When searching for a moving company, ensure you get multiple quotes. Read reviews, ask around and do your research. Call the moving company to discuss the pricing, the moving date, and other details. Make sure to look into the insurance options.
It’s not easy to find the best mover to Ontario that suits your budget and needs but Perfect Timing Moving is one of the most (if not the number one) trusted movers that offer more than you need, like our Honesty Contract.
We make sure that your moving experience is as easy and seamless as possible for you. Call us at (904) 424-5818 for a free quote!